Utilising 25 years experience, new products and applications recently
UPGRADING EXISTING PRODUCTS / PROCESSES WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY –
- Where there are clusters of bearings within an area. The economic
solution 10 years ago would be to install a battery of grease nipples
or a manually operated centralised system.
Today it is cost effective to install a Microprocessor Controlled Automatic
- When a machine fails due to lack of lubrication and the cause can
be attributed to automatic lubrication system malfunction.
The solution is to upgrade.
Install controllers and sensors that constantly monitor the health
of the system.
Due to environmental legislation, companies are addressing the problem
of waste oil / lubricant disposal.
Solutions range from
- Specifying higher grade lubricants (that require less frequent replenishing)
- Better filtration and oil conditioning
- Minimal Lubrication (less
Within the last five years considerable progress has been made lubricating
Systems are either
On Board Systems on Locomotives and Overhead Travelling Cranes OR Rail
Reduced wear of rails and wheels equates to considerable cost savings
on component parts and reduced downtime.
FLUID HANDLING SYSTEMS
Adopting some of the principles of precise metering of lubricants, has
led to innovative methods of dispensing accurate fluids on the following
- Metering viscous materials for industries as diverse as Automotive,
Food and Beverage
- Marking Systems
- Batch Control
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THESE
SPECIAL APPLICATIONS PLEASE